- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Beautiful Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
- Plastic Bags Mess? Make Your Own Crochet Bag Holder
- These Cute Baby Owls Amigurumi Will Make You The Best Gift Giver Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
Follow along with June from PlanetJune and learn how to make a crochet magic ring. The magic ring is an essential technique for crocheting in the round, if you want to avoid the hole you get from working into a starting chain.
This video tutorial is going to demonstrate the magic ring using single crochet. This is most often used for amigurumi, but you can also use it for other projects as well.
Thanks to June Gilbank for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.