- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
- [Free Pattern] Relax And Have Fun With This Amazing Scrap Yarn Yo Yo Lapghan Pattern
- This Heirloom Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is A Beautiful Gift To Welcome The New Baby
- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Lattice Weave Crochet Throw
Follow along with June from PlanetJune and learn how to make a crochet magic ring. The magic ring is an essential technique for crocheting in the round, if you want to avoid the hole you get from working into a starting chain.
This video tutorial is going to demonstrate the magic ring using single crochet. This is most often used for amigurumi, but you can also use it for other projects as well.
Thanks to June Gilbank for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.