- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
- [Free Pattern] These Panda, Piggy And Frog Crochet Baskets Bring More Fun To Any Desk
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
- Large Free Crochet Placemat Pattern To Match Any Decor
I absolutely love the look of this playful stitch! What an awesome pattern! This Loopy Love Blanket pattern by Tamara Kelly is creative and fun and at the same time simple with an intriguing looking result. You will feel so spoil when making this baby blanket. Not only you’ll get a written pattern, you’ll also get a photo tutorial and a video tutorial! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
I made this pattern in the baby size, and that’s how the pattern is written out. But I’ve listed several other common sizes for you to choose from – the only differences are the number of starting chains and the number of loops in each row! (And of course how much yarn it takes.) This stitch pattern is so fun, I have other projects in mind for it too!