- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Photo Tutorial] 4 Hearts In The Center Of A Granny Square Make A Beautiful UnBroken Hearts Block
- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
- [Free Patterns] 6 Awesome Crochet Flower Hair Accessories
This adorable baby blanket is a simple and easy project for someone who is just becoming familiar with crocheting.
Elegant and stylish, this super easy pop corn stitches baby blanket is the perfect gift for a new parent!
Learn how to make a warm and comfortable baby blanket y following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Lanas y Ovillos. Made with pop corn stitches and double crochet, this pattern will help you make a crochet blanket sure to be treasured for a long time!
Super Easy Pop Corn Stitches Baby Blanket
Thanks to Lanas y Ovillos for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.