- How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- How To Crochet A Hat For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Beach Into Your Kitchen With These Fun Starfish Shaped Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
I heard this story once, about someone who bought a Marshmallow blanket and it as so soft, incredibly warm, and unbelievably comfy that the all family fought over that blanket. Makes me smile! When I look at this Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket designed by Kristen Mangus, I remember that story. This blanket steals your heart in a moment!
The Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket is a nice fluffy baby blanket with lots of texture. You can make this with any yarn or hook size. Samples shown in photo the Striped Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket and the Blanket behind is a single color for a solid look. Either are a beautiful marshmallowy choice. Source: Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket
The written pattern can be found on Kristen’s site but apparently this crochet along video tutorial makes things easier for beginners and not only. You can learn this easy but impressive stitch and color changing, start making your own beautiful marshmallow crochet baby blanket and you’ll be done in no time. And here is an idea: double the size of this baby blanket to make a super soft adult sized blanket.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.