- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- [Free Pattern] Modern Diamond Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Bath Scrubbie And Washcloth
- Easy Classic Cardigan Crochet Pattern That You’ll Never Get Tired Of
This is a beautiful and very easy to make single crochet blanket using different colors. You can make it only one single color too, if you wish. This particular blanket is made in 6 colors. To make a single crochet blanket for a twin bed, using this pattern, is recommended you start with a chain of 175-200. To make a single crochet baby blanket start with a chain from 80 to 100, it should be fine, but, just to be on the safe side, 100 chains is perfect.
If you use a different yarn, you can always try to make a small sample, before starting this project, on 10-20 chains, to estimate more correct how big or small a blanket would be. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.