- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- Easy Crochet Square Pattern To Make Today!
- Easy Crochet Baby Hoodie Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Soft And Delicate Forever Lace Block Is Quick And Easy To Stitch
You know how great it feels to wear something you made! Like this big and majestic Puff Stitch Cowl! It looks so impressive and wonderful and the post stitches add lots of texture and beauty to this pattern. It make you look like you really worked to make this gorgeous cowl…but you didn’t! This beautiful cowl is made using a 9 mm hook and about 300 yards of super bulky yarn. Follow along with SimplyHookedCrochet and learn how to make your own really beautiful puff stitch cowl.
Thanks to SimplyHookedCrochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.