- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
- Cute Crochet Valentine Gift For Her Or Him
- [Free Pattern] Jack’o Lantern Dishcloth To Bring The Halloween Celebration Into Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] No One Can Resist This Gorgeous Cable Hearts Baby Afghan
- [Photo Tutorial] This Technique May Become Your Absolute Favorite Way To Join Blanket Squares!
Baby blankets make excellent additions to any nursery and wonderful gifts, but when they come with a matching item, is like the blanket is getting a well-deserved upgrade. Tag-A-Long Blanket & Hat by Salena Baca makes an exquisite gift for the new parents. This crochet hat and blanket set will take baby from infancy to toddler.
This cute and easy set is great as your first project after you learn how to crochet. The pattern for the baby blanket is easy to memorize and it works up quickly and the matching hat comes in three different sizes so it really can be done for kids off all ages.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.