- [Video Tutorial] Best Looking Kitchen Cloths ( Dishcloths) You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] This Absolute Beauty “Grannies And Ripples” Afghan Is One Of The Most Cleverly Worked Crocheted I’ve Seen
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
- [Video Tutorial] Warm, Soft & Cuddly Triangle Star Stitch Hat
I absolutely love crochet and knitted hats.
They are my favorite accessories besides scarves. I love hats that cover my ears, just because I think they fit me better and of course they keep the back of my head and my ears warm when is cold outside.
Crochet hats are so cool because you can wear them in any season. I like a crochet hat, slightly slouch in the back because it gets kind of a relax feel.
Here is Melanie Ham from iheartstitching with a tutorial on how to make a Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat for somebody who has made a hat before. If this is your first hat you’re making, go to the next page to check Melanie’s tutorial for beginners.