- An African Flower Turned Mandala You Will Love Deeply!
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
- How To Read Symbol Charts Made Simple!
- [Free Pattern] This Quick Twist Ear Warmer Will Make Winter Running So Much Easier
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
This is a beginner friendly tutorial from Melanie Ham from iheartstitching on How to Crochet a Beanie. It does help if you’ve made a few things before, this isn’t for complete beginners, but hey, you can always give it a try. Right? Once you’ve made this little hat , go back to the the first video and make your own slightly slouchy crochet hat.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!