- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- Very Easy 4-Piece Baby Layette Set
This is a beginner-friendly tutorial from Melanie Ham from iheartstitching on How to Crochet a Beanie. It does help if you’ve made a few things before, this isn’t for complete beginners, but hey, you can always give it a try. Right? Once you’ve made this little hat, go back to the first video and make your own slightly slouchy crochet hat.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat Tutorial
Thanks to Melanie Ham for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!