- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] Inspiring And Amazingly Cute Flower Trellis Square
- [Video Tutorial] Really Simple Single Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Spa Soap Coat Is A Perfect Little Giftie!
- Get Ready For Valentine’s Day With This Unbelievably Quick And Cute Heart Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
This is block 1 of the Circles of the Sun Mystery Overlay CAL designed by Tatiana from Lilla Bjorn Crochet. During the call were created 9 granny squares featuring sun motifs. Circles of the Sun- Block 1 by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk is made using the overlay crochet technique. You can find the other 8 Circes Of Sun granny squares on Tatsiana’s blog. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page to watch the video.
The size of each block and a pillow as a result will naturally depend on yarn and hook chosen. My squares are 12.5 cm x 12.5 cm (5” x 5”) large. And my front decoration is 40 cm x 40 cm (16” x 16”).