- [Free Pattern] Make Everyday A Statement Of Elegance With This Beautiful Neck Warmer
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Crocheted Sleeveless Top Is Gorgeous!
- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
Geometric motifs and symbols always bring an aura of mystery and history when used in art or crafts. Spirals make no exception. In some cultures, the spirals represent new life, hope, and family. They are also so pretty and decorative, that’s why the spiral motif is so popular when it comes to home decoration.
Follow along with Oana and learn how to make this beautiful crochet spiral square. It has a lovely design that looks complicated, but she makes it simple for everybody. So simple that even a beginner can make it! Enjoy!
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.