- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Pansy Is Perfect In Every Way
- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- Make Christmas Super Special With These Fast And Fun Crochet Dolls Stocking Fillers And Toys
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cluster V Stitch
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
Geometric motifs and symbols always bring an aura of mystery and history when used in art or crafts. Spirals make no exception. In some cultures, the spirals represent new life, hope, and family. They are also so pretty and decorative, that’s why the spiral motif is so popular when it comes to home decoration.
Follow along with Oana and learn how to make this beautiful crochet spiral square. It has a lovely design that looks complicated, but she makes it simple for everybody. So simple that even a beginner can make it! Enjoy!
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.