- [Free Pattern] Easy-To-Crochet And So Adorable Baby Bibs And Booties
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- Strawberry Lemonade Tote Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
The shell stitch is a great looking stitch with a simple repeat, easy to use for blankets, scarves, hat and lots more. It can be used for projects done in one or more colors. If you’re a beginner and need more help with the shell stitch, check out this video tutorial.
The Baby Blanket using a Shell Stitch we feature today, designed by Nadia Fuad, is a two colors blanket that comes with both a written pattern and a video tutorial. This baby blanket will be 36 inches x 40 inches. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.