- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Weave Stitch ( Baby Blanket Pattern Included)
- Gorgeous Apache Tears Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Baby Afghan That Will Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] These Bed Of Rose Baby Afghan And Matching Pillow Are Amazing
The shell stitch is a great looking stitch with a simple repeat, easy to use for blankets, scarves, hat and lots more. It can be used for projects done in one or more colors. If you’re a beginner and need more help with the shell stitch, check out this video tutorial.
The Baby Blanket using a Shell Stitch we feature today, designed by Nadia Fuad, is a two colors blanket that comes with both a written pattern and a video tutorial. This baby blanket will be 36 inches x 40 inches. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.