- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- Cute Crocheted Owl Hat Any Toddler Likes To Wear [Free Pattern]
- Sweet And Easy Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet