- Fun And Simple Chasing Chevrons Necklace [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Kitchen With This Pretty Petals Potholder
- [Free Pattern] This Large Caterpillar Toy Is Soft, Cuddly And Adorable
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Little Flower Afghan Block Pattern
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet