- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket For Beginners
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Free Pattern] 20 Beautiful Free Crochet Edging Patterns
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet