- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- Unique Granny Square Crochet Pattern With A Fabulous Design
- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- [Free Patterns] Delightful Little Baby Set: Hat, Booties And Dress
- [Free Pattern] Very Simple Washcloth Set With Basket Crochet Pattern
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet