- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Loopy Flower Looks So Real!
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Colorful Crochet Pandora’s Box Blanket
- Simply Gorgeous Heartbeat Ripple Blanket [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Little Fellow Will Absolutely Make Your Day!
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet