- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- [Free Pattern] Make A Gorgeous Prayer Shawl For A Loved One: Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Sensational Crochet Shawl Pattern Is The Perfect Gift For Mother’s Day
- [Free Pattern] Always Look Your Best At The Beach With This Awesome Beach Tote Bag
Crochet this beautiful ripple pattern that uses puff stitches for added texture. It’s a nice pattern to use for a blanket or afghan. If you love to follow video tutorials , you’ll below a great video tutorial from Yolanda Soto Lopez. She is great in explaining how to make this beautiful stitch and she offers great tips while crocheting so if you feel inspired to follow her teachings, I’m sure you’ll find this stitch very easy to make.
Crochet this beautiful ripple pattern that uses puff stitches for added texture. This pattern is made using multiples of 17 chains plus 2 chains at the end.
Thanks to Yolanda Soto Lopez for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.