- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- [Free Pattern] Bring Summer Into Your Home With This Amazing Rose Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Pineapple Wedding Veil Is Perfect For Your Special Day
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Little 3D Criss-Cross Crochet Flower
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chinese Puzzle Stitch
Follow this tutorial and learn how to make a crochet picot stitch from an experienced craftswoman: Natanya Nielsen. This crochet basics video tutorial is easy to understand , very clear and straight to the point . You also get great closeups of the stitches.
“The picot crochet stitch begins with a normal single crochet stitch, followed by three chain stitches and a slip stitch. Create a picot stitch with a demonstration from an experienced craftswoman in this free video on crochet.”
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.