- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- Fun And Colorful Pinwheel Blanket Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Crochet A Plaid Poncho Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Celtic Weave Blanket
Follow this tutorial and learn how to make a crochet picot stitch from an experienced craftswoman: Natanya Nielsen. This crochet basics video tutorial is easy to understand , very clear and straight to the point . You also get great closeups of the stitches.
“The picot crochet stitch begins with a normal single crochet stitch, followed by three chain stitches and a slip stitch. Create a picot stitch with a demonstration from an experienced craftswoman in this free video on crochet.”
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.