- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Weekend Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Sunburst Round Ripple Baby Blanket
- Cute And Easy Free Christmas Tree Ornament Crochet Pattern For The Holiday Season
- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
Follow this tutorial and learn how to make a crochet picot stitch from an experienced craftswoman: Natanya Nielsen. This crochet basics video tutorial is easy to understand , very clear and straight to the point . You also get great closeups of the stitches.
“The picot crochet stitch begins with a normal single crochet stitch, followed by three chain stitches and a slip stitch. Create a picot stitch with a demonstration from an experienced craftswoman in this free video on crochet.”
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.