- [Free Pattern] Enviro-Friendly Scrubber That You Don’t Have To Toss: Bobble Sponge
- [Free Pattern] Every Girl Needs A Perfectly Cute Crochet Purse For Her Date Night
- [Free Pattern] You Can Absolutely Do This Chunky Blanket Project As A Beginner
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
Follow this tutorial and learn how to make a crochet picot stitch from an experienced craftswoman: Natanya Nielsen. This crochet basics video tutorial is easy to understand , very clear and straight to the point . You also get great closeups of the stitches.
“The picot crochet stitch begins with a normal single crochet stitch, followed by three chain stitches and a slip stitch. Create a picot stitch with a demonstration from an experienced craftswoman in this free video on crochet.”
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.