- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Purple Popcorn Afghan!
- [Free Pattern] These Colorful Sheep Crochet Appliques Are Beyond Cute And So Adorable!
- Pizza Slice Earrings For All The Ladies Who Love Foodie Jewelries
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
This is a crochet stitch used in lots of granny squares, in blankets, pillow cushions, throws and afghans. In this video you’ll learn how to make this Crochet Checkerboard Stitch into a granny square. It’s a very fast stitch, easy to finish and can be made quite interesting by using colors.
You’ll see, in the beginning of this video, a few beautiful and finished crochet projects to get you inspired and learn what you can do using this crochet stitch. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.