- Fabulous 10 Point Hot Pad Crochet Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- [Free Pattern] This Circle Point Washcloth Is Simple, Sweet, Different, Unique!
- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
This is a crochet stitch used in lots of granny squares, in blankets, pillow cushions, throws and afghans. In this video you’ll learn how to make this Crochet Checkerboard Stitch into a granny square. It’s a very fast stitch, easy to finish and can be made quite interesting by using colors.
You’ll see, in the beginning of this video, a few beautiful and finished crochet projects to get you inspired and learn what you can do using this crochet stitch. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.