- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Absolutely Stunning Crochet Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- Debbie Harford Shared Halloween treat bag for my grandson. No pattern.
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Owl Keychain
This is a crochet stitch used in lots of granny squares, in blankets, pillow cushions, throws and afghans. In this video you’ll learn how to make this Crochet Checkerboard Stitch into a granny square. It’s a very fast stitch, easy to finish and can be made quite interesting by using colors.
You’ll see, in the beginning of this video, a few beautiful and finished crochet projects to get you inspired and learn what you can do using this crochet stitch. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.