- [Free Pattern] Create Adorable Moments With This Stunning Butterfly Baby Blanket & Cocoon Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Big Rose Crochet Top Design
- [Free Pattern] Extraordinarily Beautiful Daffodils Square
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
This is a crochet stitch used in lots of granny squares, in blankets, pillow cushions, throws and afghans. In this video you’ll learn how to make this Crochet Checkerboard Stitch into a granny square. It’s a very fast stitch, easy to finish and can be made quite interesting by using colors.
You’ll see, in the beginning of this video, a few beautiful and finished crochet projects to get you inspired and learn what you can do using this crochet stitch. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.