- [Free Pattern] These Cool Mickey and Minnie Mouse Inspired Can Cozies Will Bring Disney World Into Your House!
- [Free Pattern] I Have Fallen In Love With This Crochet Pot Holders Set
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 16-Circles Square With Unusual Construction
This is a crochet stitch used in lots of granny squares, in blankets, pillow cushions, throws and afghans. In this video you’ll learn how to make this Crochet Checkerboard Stitch into a granny square. It’s a very fast stitch, easy to finish and can be made quite interesting by using colors.
You’ll see, in the beginning of this video, a few beautiful and finished crochet projects to get you inspired and learn what you can do using this crochet stitch. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.