- [Free Pattern] Easy Dishcloths Pattern That Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Magnetic Photo Frames For Refrigerator
- [Free Pattern] These Panda, Piggy And Frog Crochet Baskets Bring More Fun To Any Desk
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
This is a crochet stitch used in lots of granny squares, in blankets, pillow cushions, throws and afghans. In this video you’ll learn how to make this Crochet Checkerboard Stitch into a granny square. It’s a very fast stitch, easy to finish and can be made quite interesting by using colors.
You’ll see, in the beginning of this video, a few beautiful and finished crochet projects to get you inspired and learn what you can do using this crochet stitch. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.