- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] This Lazy Waves Blanket Looks Like A Fun, Easy Pattern
- An African Flower Turned Mandala You Will Love Deeply!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lace Shell Pattern With Popcorn Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.