- [Free Pattern] The Best Crocheted Phone Case You Will Ever Find
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square Is Gorgeous!
- Keeping Straight Edges In Crochet Is Easier Than You Think!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Honeycomb And Shells Stitch
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.