- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Chapstick Holder Is Such A Great Idea For Any Lip Balm Addict
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done and ready for snuggling.
- [Free Pattern] This Exceptional Floral Dimension Afghan Square Offers Lots Of Scope For Playing With Color
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.