- [Free Pattern] Easy And Wonderfully Textured Patchwork Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Chevron Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket For Beginners
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.