- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] These Fun And Easy Mini Amigurumi Octopus Guys Will Get You Hooked In No Time
- Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
- How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.