- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Bag Is Simply Perrrrfect!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- Lisa Martinez Shared Needs to be stuffed and finished off yet.
- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.