- [Free Pattern] How to Crochet The Perfect Rose
- Debbie Harford Shared A multicolor with neutral color Baby afghan. 38
- School Themed Free Crochet Bookmark Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Truly Charming Little Square Anyone Can Make
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.