- Spectacular Floral Square To Delight And Amaze Everyone
- Amazingly Pretty Crochet Baby Blanket With Shell Rows [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Little Mouse Hat Is Perfect For Your Baby’s First Photo Shoot
- Easy Crochet Cable Blanket Any Size You Wish
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look. Learn the basics of broomstick crochet with this video tutorial from Crochet Ever After. You’ll need a giant knitting needle for this pattern (instead of a broomstick) to make the big loops.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.