- [Video Tutorial] Love stripes? This Granny Stitch Crochet Afghan (Blanket) Is Awesome!
- [Pattern Discontinued] This Gorgeous Fringe Tunic Will Make Anyone Look Style-Savvy
- [Free Pattern Feb 1, 2016 ] Cheery Butterfly Fields Square To Make Someone Happy
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way Ever To Make A Cute Hexagon Baby Jacket With Ruffles!
- Gorgeously Huggable One Skein Crochet Bunny Pattern
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look. Learn the basics of broomstick crochet with this video tutorial from Crochet Ever After. You’ll need a giant knitting needle for this pattern (instead of a broomstick) to make the big loops.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.