- [Pictorial Guide] This Maisie Flower Is Just Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Child’s Travel Neck Pillow Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Crochet Turkey Coasters I’ve Ever Seen!
- Easy Peasy Fish Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.