- [Free Pattern] A Very Pretty Floral Square: Veronica’s Rose
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern For Really Wonderful Cushion Covers
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Simple And Lovely Crochet Headband Made Using The Tulip Stitch
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look. Learn the basics of broomstick crochet with this video tutorial from Crochet Ever After. You’ll need a giant knitting needle for this pattern (instead of a broomstick) to make the big loops.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.