- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Mystery Square Is A Bit Of A Challenge For Most Crocheters But The Results Are Stunning
- Jasmine Crochet Shared Hi l really love this booties but l
- [Free Pattern] This Really Cute Crochet Pincushion Makes Such A Great Little Gift
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look. Learn the basics of broomstick crochet with this video tutorial from Crochet Ever After. You’ll need a giant knitting needle for this pattern (instead of a broomstick) to make the big loops.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.