- [Free Pattern] Quick And Chunky Crochet Hat To Work Up For Christmas
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- [Free Pattern] Super Warm And Comfy Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.