- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Owl Potholder For Your Kitchen!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Lovely Crochet Flower For Headband
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Lotus Bloom Dishcloths You’ll Absolutely Love
- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look. Learn the basics of broomstick crochet with this video tutorial from Crochet Ever After. You’ll need a giant knitting needle for this pattern (instead of a broomstick) to make the big loops.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.