- Totally In Love With This Cute Granny Patch For Jeans
- [Video Tutorial] Warm, Soft & Cuddly Triangle Star Stitch Hat
- [Free Pattern] Crochet A Pretty Granny Squares Blouse
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Picot Trellis Stitch
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.