- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- Admire These Adorable Fruits And Vegetables [Free Crochet Patterns For All And The Basket]
This very pretty crochet stitch that uses puff stitch shells off set for a beautiful effect can be easily used to create beautiful clothing items. Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations, and learn how to make a beautiful scarf using this great looking and so interesting Winsome Stitch. The written pattern for this stitch, a lovely photo tutorial as well as the video tutorial on how to make beautiful ponchos for kids using this crochet stitch, can be found on Meladora’s website as well as many other beautiful and creative crochet stitches and patterns.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations.
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.