- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Get Ready For Summer Parties With These Beautiful Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Pattern Will Make You Love Making Baby Afghans
This very pretty crochet stitch that uses puff stitch shells off set for a beautiful effect can be easily used to create beautiful clothing items. Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations, and learn how to make a beautiful scarf using this great looking and so interesting Winsome Stitch. The written pattern for this stitch, a lovely photo tutorial as well as the video tutorial on how to make beautiful ponchos for kids using this crochet stitch, can be found on Meladora’s website as well as many other beautiful and creative crochet stitches and patterns.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations.
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.