- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Turtle Crochet Coaster Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
This very pretty crochet stitch that uses puff stitch shells off set for a beautiful effect can be easily used to create beautiful clothing items. Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Meladora’s Creations, and learn how to make a beautiful scarf using this great looking and so interesting Winsome Stitch. The written pattern for this stitch, a lovely photo tutorial as well as the video tutorial on how to make beautiful ponchos for kids using this crochet stitch, can be found on Meladora’s website as well as many other beautiful and creative crochet stitches and patterns.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meladora’s Creations.
Thanks to Meladora for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.