- [Free Pattern] Simple Filet Crochet Starburst Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Fast …This Baby Blanket Is A Total Stunner!
- [Free Pattern] Fancy-Looking Scrap-Buster Crochet Coasters
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
The Crochet Waffle Stitch creates a beautiful texture perfect for dishcloths, blankets and a multitude of other projects.
There are two sides to this project and you may like one of them more the the other one or maybe both of them equally.
The front it gives it a waffle look and it is a combination of front post double crochet and standard double crochet worked in the top of the previous stitch.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST