- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- How To Crochet A Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe
- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
The Crochet Waffle Stitch creates a beautiful texture perfect for dishcloths, blankets and a multitude of other projects.
There are two sides to this project and you may like one of them more the the other one or maybe both of them equally.
The front it gives it a waffle look and it is a combination of front post double crochet and standard double crochet worked in the top of the previous stitch.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST