- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] This Monkey Blanket Is Adorable And Hilarious
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
- [NA] Beautiful Vintage Lace Square With Reversible Design
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous V-Neck Topper Will Keep You Warm When It’s Cold Outside
Some like spiders some don’t and for some it’s all about Halloween. However, I bet that everybody agree that this Spider Stitch by Catalina Stan, is pretty good looking. A very well designed net, it looks very spider like. This stitch is great for a shawl or for any Halloween crochet project. There is a written pattern for this stitch and there’s a video tutorial, so you get to choose which one appeals to you more. Or maybe you choose both! Here is the written tutorial and for the Spider Stitch video tutorial, please go to the next page.