- Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With Modern Appeal
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
- Very Stylish And Feminine Crochet Chemo Cap
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Donut Pincushion To Help You Keep Your Pins Off The Floor!
A slip stitch is more a technique than a stitch, and is mostly used to connect yarn in a different way and without adding height. It can be used in any chain or stitch. This video tutorial, courtesy of Yarn Obsession is going to teach you two things: how to do the slip stitch technique and how to add a color or how to attach a yarn, to create the edging you wish or to put a new color on, in a different way.
Thanks to Yarn Obsession for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.