- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Motif Bathmat Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute One Skein Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
- 10 Easy Free Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
A slip stitch is more a technique than a stitch, and is mostly used to connect yarn in a different way and without adding height. It can be used in any chain or stitch. This video tutorial, courtesy of Yarn Obsession is going to teach you two things: how to do the slip stitch technique and how to add a color or how to attach a yarn, to create the edging you wish or to put a new color on, in a different way.
Thanks to Yarn Obsession for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.