- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Hoodie Is The Perfect Way To Get The Girl Next Door Look
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Crochet Bubble Pop Stitches Baby Blanket
- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
The primrose stitch is a relatively easy stitch resembling roses. It’s a really beautiful stitch that repeats itself. Your starting chain is going to be multiples of 3+2 and you’ll need to know how to make a couple of special stitches in order to make this stitch. The primrose stitch makes a pretty and lacy feeling texture. It can be used for anything from hats, baby blankets and scarves to headbands.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial