- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch
- Cute Crochet Jumper With A Clean And Classic Look
- [Free Pattern] A Striped Crochet Design Is The Perfect Choice For Your First Afghan
- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
The primrose stitch is a relatively easy stitch resembling roses. It’s a really beautiful stitch that repeats itself. Your starting chain is going to be multiples of 3+2 and you’ll need to know how to make a couple of special stitches in order to make this stitch. The primrose stitch makes a pretty and lacy feeling texture. It can be used for anything from hats, baby blankets and scarves to headbands.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial