- [Free Pattern] This Lacy V-Stitch Ripple Afghan Is Simply Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Stitch Dishcloth Works Up Fast And Easy
- [Free Pattern] This Fan Bookmark Is An Excellent Gift For Avid Readers
- [Free Pattern] The Perfectly Cozy And Warm Gloves You’ll Need This Winter
- [Video Tutorial] Warm, Soft & Cuddly Triangle Star Stitch Hat
The primrose stitch is a relatively easy stitch resembling roses. It’s a really beautiful stitch that repeats itself. Your starting chain is going to be multiples of 3+2 and you’ll need to know how to make a couple of special stitches in order to make this stitch. The primrose stitch makes a pretty and lacy feeling texture. It can be used for anything from hats, baby blankets and scarves to headbands.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial