- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet: The Correct Way To Change Colors In Crochet
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
- [Free Pattern] Do You Like Butterflies? If You Do, You’ll Love This Gorgeous Crochet Butterfly Pattern
The primrose stitch is a relatively easy stitch resembling roses. It’s a really beautiful stitch that repeats itself. Your starting chain is going to be multiples of 3+2 and you’ll need to know how to make a couple of special stitches in order to make this stitch. The primrose stitch makes a pretty and lacy feeling texture. It can be used for anything from hats, baby blankets and scarves to headbands.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial