- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest Baby Ball Square Out There
- [Photo Tutorial] Teach Yourself How To Crochet With This Gorgeous African Flowers Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy-To-Make Lovely Crochet Shoes For Baby Girl
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Hat Is Really Easy And Quick To Make
- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
The primrose stitch is a relatively easy stitch resembling roses. It’s a really beautiful stitch that repeats itself. Your starting chain is going to be multiples of 3+2 and you’ll need to know how to make a couple of special stitches in order to make this stitch. The primrose stitch makes a pretty and lacy feeling texture. It can be used for anything from hats, baby blankets and scarves to headbands.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial