- Easy And Quick Crochet Ribbed Beanie Hat Pattern
- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Easy Crochet Slippers For Teens To Adult
- [Free Pattern] This Dachshund Bookmark Is Totally Awesome!
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.