- [Free Pattern] I Have Fallen In Love With This Crochet Pot Holders Set
- Lovely Little Rosy Heart Makes An Adorable Gift
- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Simply An Enormous Granny Square. Patterns For Four Different Sizes Included
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
I love Johnny’s video tutorials. He is awesome in introducing and explaining a new stitch so everyone would understand and find it easy to follow. Today’s tutorial is about The Picot Trellis Stitch. This is a simple but gorgeous stitch that can be used for lacy edges or even funky scarves. If you’re more comfortable with learning from a written pattern, please find the pattern by clicking on the pattern’s name above.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.