- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherry Blossoms Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
- [Free Pattern] This Stylish Pineapples Basket Adds Texture And Contrast To Your Decor
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
- Super Snuggly And Warm Timeless Cabled Throw Crochet Pattern
Follow along with Johnny Vasquez, the founder of New Stitch a Day, and learn how to make this gorgeous crochet stitch named: The Picot Trellis Stitch. If you need the written version, please click the pattern’s name. This stitch is rate as easy, number of rows is 3 and the pattern repeat is multiples of 5 + 2.
Thanks to Johnny for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.