- [Free Pattern] Cute Flower Bookmark That Will Make Your Day Better
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bunny Pacifier Will Keep Your Baby Happy
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- Genius Technique To Soften Scratchy Yarn At Home
- [Free Pattern] Really Cute Blanket And Fast Pattern To Work Up!
What a beautiful stitch with such an interesting texture! Learn how to crochet the Mini Bean Stitch with this easy tutorial put together by Olivia of Hopeful Honey.
This stitch looks fabulous and works great for scarves and beanies or to create really interesting afghans or maybe your next prayer shawl.
You may love to now that this stitch it happens to be reversible meaning it looks equally beautiful on both sides.
The Mini Bean Stitch
Thanks to Olivia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.