- [Free Pattern] This Delightful 16 Points Blanket Has Absolutely No Seaming!
- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
- Quick And Fun Crochet Flower Coaster
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Half Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Seahorse Coaster For The Very Confident Beginner
What a beautiful stitch with such an interesting texture! Learn how to crochet the Mini Bean Stitch with this easy tutorial put together by Olivia of Hopeful Honey.
This stitch looks fabulous and works great for scarves and beanies or to create really interesting afghans or maybe your next prayer shawl.
You may love to now that this stitch it happens to be reversible meaning it looks equally beautiful on both sides.
The Mini Bean Stitch
Thanks to Olivia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.