- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- Cute And Simple Granny Wheel Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
What a beautiful stitch with such an interesting texture! Learn how to crochet the Mini Bean Stitch with this easy tutorial put together by Olivia of Hopeful Honey.
This stitch looks fabulous and works great for scarves and beanies or to create really interesting afghans or maybe your next prayer shawl.
You may love to now that this stitch it happens to be reversible meaning it looks equally beautiful on both sides.
The Mini Bean Stitch
Thanks to Olivia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.