- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- This Crocheted Dust Mitt Is Pretty And Practical
- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Easy Weekend Afghan
What a beautiful stitch with such an interesting texture! Learn how to crochet the Mini Bean Stitch with this easy tutorial put together by Olivia of Hopeful Honey.
This stitch looks fabulous and works great for scarves and beanies or to create really interesting afghans or maybe your next prayer shawl.
You may love to now that this stitch it happens to be reversible meaning it looks equally beautiful on both sides.
The Mini Bean Stitch
Thanks to Olivia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.