- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] This Cherry Blossom In The Snow Pattern Is Simply Spectacular
- [Free Pattern] You Can Absolutely Do This Chunky Blanket Project As A Beginner
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
What a beautiful stitch with such an interesting texture! Learn how to crochet the Mini Bean Stitch with this easy tutorial put together by Olivia of Hopeful Honey.
This stitch looks fabulous and works great for scarves and beanies or to create really interesting afghans or maybe your next prayer shawl.
You may love to now that this stitch it happens to be reversible meaning it looks equally beautiful on both sides.
The Mini Bean Stitch
Thanks to Olivia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.