- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 3
- Lovely Little Sunflower Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
Easy enough for a beginner, this crochet stitch is sure to impress! The texture is unique and beautiful and the pattern is suitable for any weight yarn. The crochet Textured Wave Stitch is perfect for baby blankets of the season or for hats. Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of B.hooked Crochet and learn how to make this gorgeous looking Textured Wave Stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: B.hooked Crochet
Thanks to B.hooked Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.