- [Free Pattern] This Technique Used To Make The Monkey And The Frog Is So Simple! I’m Amazed!
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Will Help You Fix Gauge When Height Is Incorrect
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty Baby Blanket And A Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial For Beginners
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
Easy enough for a beginner, this crochet stitch is sure to impress! The texture is unique and beautiful and the pattern is suitable for any weight yarn. The crochet Textured Wave Stitch is perfect for baby blankets of the season or for hats. Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of B.hooked Crochet and learn how to make this gorgeous looking Textured Wave Stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: B.hooked Crochet
Thanks to B.hooked Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.