- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
- [Photo Tutorial] The Simplest And Easiest Blocking Method Ever!
- Super Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Amigurumi Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square
- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
Made of three colors this stitch pattern looks like an intriguing stitch. The video tutorial, by Tamara of Moogly , demonstrates how to make this stitch in two colors. You can find all the sizes, stitch/row counts and estimated total yardages for baby, throw, twin, queen and king and Tamara’s blog. The written instructions below are tailored for the Baby size. The pattern is easy and super fast, it’s truly only the two rows over and over. Have fun with the Neptune’s Arrow stitch!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.