- This Crochet Dragonfly Stitch Shawl Will Delight Any Dragonfly Lover Out There!
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Very Creative Crochet Postage Stamps
- [Free Pattern] Easy Rag Doll Scarf With A Fun Design
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Your Own Pretty Tunisian Feathers
Made of three colors this stitch pattern looks like an intriguing stitch. The video tutorial, by Tamara of Moogly , demonstrates how to make this stitch in two colors. You can find all the sizes, stitch/row counts and estimated total yardages for baby, throw, twin, queen and king and Tamara’s blog. The written instructions below are tailored for the Baby size. The pattern is easy and super fast, it’s truly only the two rows over and over. Have fun with the Neptune’s Arrow stitch!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.