- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cute Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Amazing Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
Made of three colors this stitch pattern looks like an intriguing stitch. The video tutorial, by Tamara of Moogly , demonstrates how to make this stitch in two colors. You can find all the sizes, stitch/row counts and estimated total yardages for baby, throw, twin, queen and king and Tamara’s blog. The written instructions below are tailored for the Baby size. The pattern is easy and super fast, it’s truly only the two rows over and over. Have fun with the Neptune’s Arrow stitch!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.