- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
- [Video Tutorial] Funny, Easy And Adorable Beginner Baby Shark Sock Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way To Make Crochet Alphabet Letters A-Z
- [Free Pattern] Have A Blast Playing With This Crochet Frisbee Disc
- [Free Pattern] Manny Ann’s Square Looks Fabulous In Any Color Combinations
Versatile stitches that work for washcloths, scarves, and afghans are always a pleasure to learn. This Crochet Interlocking Rows video tutorial courtesy of PerfectlyKnotty will teach you how to crochet the Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch and how to use 3 colors when making this rainbow-looking type of crochet afghan.
No matter what you need to create, this stitch is handy and once you now it you’ll feel compelled to us it a lot.
Hand painted yarns are easy to integrate when working using the Crochet Interlocking Rows in order to create a multicolored crochet project.
Thanks to PerfectlyKnotty for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.