- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Bag Is Simply Perrrrfect!
- [Free Pattern] Cat Crochet Pencil Case
Versatile stitches that work for washcloths, scarves, and afghans are always a pleasure to learn. This Crochet Interlocking Rows video tutorial courtesy of PerfectlyKnotty will teach you how to crochet the Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch and how to use 3 colors when making this rainbow-looking type of crochet afghan.
No matter what you need to create, this stitch is handy and once you now it you’ll feel compelled to us it a lot.
Hand painted yarns are easy to integrate when working using the Crochet Interlocking Rows in order to create a multicolored crochet project.
Thanks to PerfectlyKnotty for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.