- [Free Pattern] Lovely Triangles & Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Ram Sheep Hooded Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Blocks Crochet Afghan Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- Eve’s Sunflowers-Yet Another Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern]
Making a cute baby mat or some beautiful , reversible and thick potholders or washcloths is a great way to practice Interlocking crochet is the perfect choice. Follow along with Tanis Galik and learn how to make this exquisite crochet stitch with a design that creates an exotic wave.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Interlocking Crochet
Thanks to Tanis Galik for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.