- [Free Pattern] Any Child Would Love To Have This Froggie Footstool In Their Room
- [Free Pattern] This Blizzard Warning 9 Inch Square Is Absolutely Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Romantic Lily Pond Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- [Free Pattern] This Dachshund Bookmark Is Totally Awesome!
If you’ve been avoiding patterns with half double crochets, for different reasons, now you have the chance to learn how to do them right. This Half Double Crochet video tutorial, courtesy of Deja from Crochet Ever After, is perfect for beginners and for everybody who wants to learn this popular and easy basic crochet stitch.
How To Half Double Crochet Video Tutorial
Learn how to do the half double crochet from the very beginning. Starting with creating your foundation chain all the way through your first couple of rows, this tutorial will show you how and where to place your stitches, and how to keep them consistent for great looking projects
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Thanks to Deja for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.