- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
This baby blanket pattern is way more amazing that it looks in the picture and cannot be appreciated fully without seeing it. That’s my personal opinion. This Fluffy Meringue Stitch Blanket by Patons is vintage-inspired beauty is a work of love which will stand the test of time. The pattern creates a lovely layering effect and rich texture. It is an invitation to play with colors and yarn which is timeless and inspiring.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Patons® Beehive Baby Fingering™ (3.5 oz/100 g; 418 yds/382 m)
Vintage Lace (35007) 5 balls
Size U.S. E/4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain tension.
Approx 30” [76 cm] square