- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
- [Free Patttern] Itsy Bitsy Crocheted Baby Mittens Will Protect Baby’s Perfect Face From Scratches
- Cutest Easter Crochet Bunny Bunting Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Americana Crocheted Baby Blanket
- Crochet Flower Squares Free Pattern To Make Any Space Extra Special
This baby blanket pattern is way more amazing that it looks in the picture and cannot be appreciated fully without seeing it. That’s my personal opinion. This Fluffy Meringue Stitch Blanket by Patons is vintage-inspired beauty is a work of love which will stand the test of time. The pattern creates a lovely layering effect and rich texture. It is an invitation to play with colors and yarn which is timeless and inspiring.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Patons® Beehive Baby Fingering™ (3.5 oz/100 g; 418 yds/382 m)
Vintage Lace (35007) 5 balls
Size U.S. E/4 (3.5 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain tension.
Approx 30” [76 cm] square