- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Crochet Mandala
- Totally Awesome Crochet Mini Backpack Purse Free Crochet Pattern To Add A Touch Of Personality To Your Gifts
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- Magnificent Tote With Tassel
This is a good looking stitch. I love how the rows build this pattern. It truly looks like rows of bricks, one on top of another.The texture is simple yet not plain. The Crochet Brick Stitch is fun, quick, easy to make and is beautiful.
It can easily be used to make a quick project. It’s perfect for dishcloths, scarves, ear warmers, blankets and more. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.