- [Free Pattern] This Blizzard Warning 9 Inch Square Is Absolutely Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] These Kitchen Sponges Rock! Scrubbie Nylon Side, Grippy Back Side And Absorbent Sponge In The Middle
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful African Flower Crochet
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
This is a pretty easy crochet stitch although it may seem a bit complicated. Basketweave stitch it’s an easy stitch to incorporate in any project. The basketweave stitch is great for thick and warm crochet afghans, baby blankets, scarfs, hats and also pillow cushions, baskets and my favorite at all: bags. And you have a lovely pattern below too!
Enjoy the video tutorial and check out the projects below.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
Image source: Donna
And here is a BasketWeave Scarf pattern from the same Teresa of Crochet Geek.
Image source: Teresa
Yellow dress is made using the basketweave pattern. Even though these dresses are knitted you can still get some inspiration. Image source: flickr
Got inspired? Happy day crocheting!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.