- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Gifts Special With These T-Shirt Yarn Christmas Baskets
Tight, with a beautiful texture, the crochet leaf stitch is perfect for blankets, cardigans cushions and many other projects.
Learn how to crochet this gorgeous stitch by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Oana Oros Bonacorsi. Although it may seem challenging to some, this stitch pattern is quite easy to work. It only requires a bit more attention. The result is so exceptionally different and wonderful, it’s easy to imagine bags, shawls, scarfs or hats made using it.
3D Leaf Stitch Crochet Video Tutorial
Thanks to Oana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.