- [Free Pattern] Cute & Colourful Crochet Marshmallow Bunnies
- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- [Free Pattern] Mug Of Beer Ami For That Beer-Enthusiast In Your Life
Tight, with a beautiful texture, the crochet leaf stitch is perfect for blankets, cardigans cushions and many other projects.
Learn how to crochet this gorgeous stitch by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Oana Oros Bonacorsi. Although it may seem challenging to some, this stitch pattern is quite easy to work. It only requires a bit more attention. The result is so exceptionally different and wonderful, it’s easy to imagine bags, shawls, scarfs or hats made using it.
3D Leaf Stitch Crochet Video Tutorial
Thanks to Oana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.