- Give Your Dining Table That Perfect Finishing Touch With These Granny Circle Placemats
- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
Tight, with a beautiful texture, the crochet leaf stitch is perfect for blankets, cardigans cushions and many other projects.
Learn how to crochet this gorgeous stitch by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Oana Oros Bonacorsi. Although it may seem challenging to some, this stitch pattern is quite easy to work. It only requires a bit more attention. The result is so exceptionally different and wonderful, it’s easy to imagine bags, shawls, scarfs or hats made using it.
3D Leaf Stitch Crochet Video Tutorial
Thanks to Oana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.