- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- It’s Official. We All Love This Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- Free Crochet Doily Pattern With A Royal Design
Tight, with a beautiful texture, the crochet leaf stitch is perfect for blankets, cardigans cushions and many other projects.
Learn how to crochet this gorgeous stitch by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Oana Oros Bonacorsi. Although it may seem challenging to some, this stitch pattern is quite easy to work. It only requires a bit more attention. The result is so exceptionally different and wonderful, it’s easy to imagine bags, shawls, scarfs or hats made using it.
3D Leaf Stitch Crochet Video Tutorial
Thanks to Oana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.