- [Free Pattern] These Panda, Piggy And Frog Crochet Baskets Bring More Fun To Any Desk
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Cute & Clever Pom Pom Edging
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
- Fun And Unique Crochet Easter Egg Pillow [Free Pattern]
- How To Crochet A Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe
There’s something special about this pattern: you don’t need Tunisian crochet experience and you don’t even need a special Tunisian crochet hook! They are an impressive project, but easier to make than you’d think. Tunisian Shaker Dishcloths pattern by Staci Perry is so adorable and so perfect for the holiday season. They look a lot like peppermint candies, don’t you think?