- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
There’s something special about this pattern: you don’t need Tunisian crochet experience and you don’t even need a special Tunisian crochet hook! They are an impressive project, but easier to make than you’d think. Tunisian Shaker Dishcloths pattern by Staci Perry is so adorable and so perfect for the holiday season. They look a lot like peppermint candies, don’t you think?