- Holly Vivian Hughes Shared My double sided afghan made for my daughter.
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Little Flower Afghan Block Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Tree Skirt Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtaking Cables Throw Is Perfect For A Special Gift
Teachers Appreciation Week! Yep, is that time of the year again! We all have so many great teachers in our lives and so many people to be thankful for. Why not make a little something to show appreciation for the difference they make in our lives and in the lives of the lil’ ones we love the most?
Here is another beautiful idea for a last minute handmade gift. As a matter of fact, this is an ever green gift idea since butterflies are always welcomed. Even when they come as granny hexagon butterflies. LOL.
This beautiful tutorial, in both video and photo format, courtesy of Jennifer of Fiber Flux Blog, is quick, easy and creative. Great formula for a stand out gift!