- Cute Crochet Jumper With A Clean And Classic Look
- Chic And Functional Crochet Heart Envelope
- [Free Pattern] My Mama Loves Handmade Washcloths And Dishcloths
- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
Teachers Appreciation Week! Yep, is that time of the year again! We all have so many great teachers in our lives and so many people to be thankful for. Why not make a little something to show appreciation for the difference they make in our lives and in the lives of the lil’ ones we love the most?
Here is another beautiful idea for a last minute handmade gift. As a matter of fact, this is an ever green gift idea since butterflies are always welcomed. Even when they come as granny hexagon butterflies. LOL.
This beautiful tutorial, in both video and photo format, courtesy of Jennifer of Fiber Flux Blog, is quick, easy and creative. Great formula for a stand out gift!