- [Free Pattern] Love The Sweet Dancing Sheep, So Fun!
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Rectangular Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] These Skulls Motifs Are Fun, Easy And Addictive!
- Simple And Beautiful Preemie Baby Blanket
Headbands with flowers are very pretty, at any age. Crochet headbands or hairbands are easy to make if you follow a good pattern. (Here is an excellent written pattern for headbands). Crocheting flowers, instead, sometimes can be a bit of a challenge. Crochet flowers in more layers are gorgeous. If you don’t know how to make them, this wonderful video -series from epicabundance will teach you how to make a gorgeous crochet flower for headband.
There is also a video tutorial on how to make a tiny crochet leaf and, if you need a video tutorial on how to crochet a headband, you’ll find it on the page after. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.