- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Stunning Afghan!
- Cute Crocheted Owl Hat Any Toddler Likes To Wear [Free Pattern]
Learn how to make this beautiful and large crochet snowflake with beads by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom. This snowflake crochet pattern is made using three different sizes beads. The crochet snowflake has eight segments. Each segment contains three medium beads and a small beads and the center contains eight large beads. This beautiful snowflake ornament is a great piece to decorate the centerpiece of your holiday home.
Steel Crochet Hook 2.00mm (which is #4 US standard) and with yarn: 100% Cotton, 169m/50g
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.