- This Adorable Basket Is Perfect for Easter Candy
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Shell Stitch Toddler Beanie
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- Tapestry Crochet Coffee Granny Square Free Pattern
Learn how to make this beautiful and large crochet snowflake with beads by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom. This snowflake crochet pattern is made using three different sizes beads. The crochet snowflake has eight segments. Each segment contains three medium beads and a small beads and the center contains eight large beads. This beautiful snowflake ornament is a great piece to decorate the centerpiece of your holiday home.
Steel Crochet Hook 2.00mm (which is #4 US standard) and with yarn: 100% Cotton, 169m/50g
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.