- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Little Fellow Will Absolutely Make Your Day!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Turkish Star Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] The Simplest Way To Crochet An Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick And Easy Stunning Crochet Stroller Blanket
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
Learn how to make this beautiful and large crochet snowflake with beads by following the video tutorial below, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom. This snowflake crochet pattern is made using three different sizes beads. The crochet snowflake has eight segments. Each segment contains three medium beads and a small beads and the center contains eight large beads. This beautiful snowflake ornament is a great piece to decorate the centerpiece of your holiday home.
Steel Crochet Hook 2.00mm (which is #4 US standard) and with yarn: 100% Cotton, 169m/50g
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.