- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Beautiful Scarf and Wristlets Set To Help You Get Through This Winter
- Kimberley Flanary Shared I want to thank @Anita Elmore for the
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Square Could NOT Be Any Cuter!
- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
Flat crochet flowers are pretty and most of the time, they are easier for the beginners. They also make great appliques. Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make a small 5 petals flower applique that lies flat. This free crochet video tutorial, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom is simple and brilliant. In the shortest time you’ll learn how to make a simple, quick, pretty little flower that can be used for decorating just about any type of craft project.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.