- [Free Pattern] Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty 3D Flower Hexagon
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Valentine’s Inspired Texture-Rich Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Get Ready For Your New Favorite Baby Blanket: 3D Heart Granny Square Baby Blanket
Flat crochet flowers are pretty and most of the time, they are easier for the beginners. They also make great appliques. Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make a small 5 petals flower applique that lies flat. This free crochet video tutorial, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom is simple and brilliant. In the shortest time you’ll learn how to make a simple, quick, pretty little flower that can be used for decorating just about any type of craft project.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.