- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Turn A Granny Hexagon Into A Butterfly
- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Beach Into Your Kitchen With These Fun Starfish Shaped Dishcloths
- Patty Marsh Shared wearing her big brothers hat I made
Flat crochet flowers are pretty and most of the time, they are easier for the beginners. They also make great appliques. Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make a small 5 petals flower applique that lies flat. This free crochet video tutorial, courtesy of Sheruknittingcom is simple and brilliant. In the shortest time you’ll learn how to make a simple, quick, pretty little flower that can be used for decorating just about any type of craft project.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.