- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Aida Lacy Shawl: So Simple And Fast!
- This Crocheted Dust Mitt Is Pretty And Practical
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
Knowing how to create heart shapes in your crocheted item is so much fun! The texture created by this stitch is dense, warm, fitted and sweet looking. These wonderful little hearts will help you create beautiful gifts for Valentine or any other day when you feel like giving beautiful and original gifts to those you love.
Learn how to crochet the heart stitch with this easy to follow tutorial by B.hooked Crochet.
This cute heart stitch will make any project pop!
How to Crochet the Heart Stitch Video Tutorial
Check out the original source for the Heart Stitch Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: B.hooked Crochet
Thanks to Brittany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.