- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Little One Cozy With This Cute Crochet Baby Car Seat Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Leaves In Gorgeous Fall Shades Make The Perfect Banner
- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple And Quick Pattern With Stunning Texture
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
Knowing how to create heart shapes in your crocheted item is so much fun! The texture created by this stitch is dense, warm, fitted and sweet looking. These wonderful little hearts will help you create beautiful gifts for Valentine or any other day when you feel like giving beautiful and original gifts to those you love.
Learn how to crochet the heart stitch with this easy to follow tutorial by B.hooked Crochet.
This cute heart stitch will make any project pop!
How to Crochet the Heart Stitch Video Tutorial
Check out the original source for the Heart Stitch Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: B.hooked Crochet
Thanks to Brittany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.